Need help getting web browser to work on m3 simply

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by gorenut, Jan 17, 2007.

1. gorenut
    OP

Newcomer gorenut Newbie

United States
    I've done searches on this forum and the web and havn't gotten a sure answer.. only some contradictions. I get the memory expansion request noted on other topics. Anyone got the actual Opera browser to work using only the M3 Simply yet or is it not possible? If you got it to work, how? Or please atleast point me to the right direction. THANKS in advance.

2. Nichotin

Newcomer Nichotin Newbie

Norway
  3. Empyre

Newcomer Empyre Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Working for me too, I'm using an M3Simply in slot-1 and M3Lite in slot-2 I got the patch, applied it to the (EU) browser rom, stuck it on the simply and it just works.

4. skfields01

Member skfields01 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It works perfectly. The above guys are right. You need to use the M3Simply in slot 1 and either M3 or Supercard in slot 2 for their ram. You also need to make sure you are using the correct patched version (M3 or SC) of the EUR Web Browser.

5. gorenut
    OP

Newcomer gorenut Newbie

United States
    Darn.. looks like I'm forced to shell out more cash for it. Dunno if I wanna do it anymore. Yea yea.. I know, I'm cheap [​IMG] .

IN the event I do change my mind.. which would be the most economical way to obtain a slot 2 device that'll be compatible with the DS browser? It seems they don't sell the expansion pack seperate from the Opera browser.

Oh well, thanks very much for the info.

6. undyingforce

Member undyingforce Advanced Member

United States
    is the opera browser slow just like the retail version?