ROM Hack Need help getting my secret ID in Pokémon XYORAS.

Ten Pound Cow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a program or solid method out there to help me find my secret ID? I've tried looking up methods, but they either seem convoluted or don't work anymore.

Long Version:
  • I tried to use the lunarcookie QR code to find the SID, but it doesn't seem like it works anymore since it doesn't make my browser crash.
  • I saw there's a few ways to calculate and guess your SID, but you need to either guess your number within 16 numbers, you need other hidden information, or some other stuff I forgot off the top of my head. I wouldn't know how to figure out which number is the correct one even if I presumably calculated it correctly.
  • I believe you can use some kind of program to grab your pokémon's data, but it looks like it'll only work between firmwares 9.0-9.5 on sysNAND.

If it matters, I have 9.0 sysNAND, but my save files are located in my 10.5 emuNAND in my N3DS. I don't have an Action Replay, Powersave, or any cheat device to help me find my SID.

TL;DR Version:

Requesting for a program or method to find my SID in Pokémon XYORAS, preferably on 10.5 EmuNAND.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should get a file called main from something similar to SD:\filer\UserSaveData\20150404224933(will be the date you dumped the save)\000011c4 (OR TID Low(?))\main if you are using SDF

Reactions: Ten Pound Cow

Ten Pound Cow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should get a file called main from something similar to SD:\filer\UserSaveData\20150404224933(will be the date you dumped the save)\000011c4 (OR TID Low(?))\main if you are using SDF
I extracted my data and found my secret ID after opening my file with PKHeX. Thanks a lot for your help! :yay3ds:

Idk where you need it for, but I saw this.
http://www.pokedit.com/qr/qr-learner.php

Ahh, maybe that's why I couldn't use the QR code to find my secret ID before; I tried to scan the code while I was on emuNAND 10.5. I'll try it on my 3DS that's on sysNAND 9.2 later. Thanks!

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1