need help getting gc saves on to memcard

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jimbob60, Apr 1, 2010.

Apr 1, 2010
  1. jimbob60
    OP

Newcomer jimbob60 Newbie

United States
    i havent posted here before. havent needed help in a while eather.lol
    well i downloaded a game cube saver( its soppost to put game saves on to the game cube memcard). well i downloaded a game save for HM:AWL it came in gci file for mst well the program calls for a gcs file. so i renamed the files extenchen. and when i load the homebrew it tell me that a folder that is on my sd card, isent there. so it wont load at all. it just tells me that the folder is not there and i have done some googling on it but couldent come up with anything well i hope some one can help thanks

2. jimbob60
    OP

Newcomer jimbob60 Newbie

United States
    anyone? ive been having a lot of trubble here. well ive read just about every word here:http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gamecube_Saver
    and well im having the same problem as this dude:
    Mine keeps on saying I don't the gc_saves file, but it is there, with the save in there, named properly & everything.......EDIT: OK, fixed that, but now the file is apparently corrupt. It was a GCI file, WTF?

and he dossent say HOW he fixed it this is really frustrating. it just will not find the folder ive put a copy in the apps folder ive tryed renaming it and everything i could thank of to fix this ive spent nearly 5 hrs on trying to find a fix