zedyxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all :-)

i installed cios d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii on my vwii in order to enjoy nintendont. i understood that the hard drive had to be connected to upper usb. when i launch nintendont and choosing usb, nintendont says "no fat drive or no games directory". the hard drive is fat formatted with 32k and the directory games is created.
i decided to launch wiiflow in order to verify my configuration. and wiiflow only propose me usb2 drive, the hard drive connected to upper port or lower one .... never usb1.
when i configure wiiflow to search for gamecube games in usb2, wiiflow can show me my games and i can lauch them, but it crashs...
i read that nintendont use only usb1, so nintendont does not see my hard drive and can not launch correctly
the game through wiiflow.
do you know how to modify my configuration in order to make my hard drive appearing as usb1?

thank you very much ^^

zedyxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reply to myself
after a lot of work and installing again d2x with a new wiiflow version and an older version of nintendont then format my hard drive fat32+64k, all seems to be OK!! i ll make other tries tomorrow.

sorry for the useless post

regards
zed

melchieor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I am having the same exact issue. I installed d2x53 and my drive is fat32 4k and tried 32k also. WiiFlow is the latest version. WiiFlow detects the drive as usb2 but its on the top most port so I Nintendont doesnt see the drive. The interesting part is that when I plug in a single usb stick it is read as usb1 and Nintendont reads it fine. I have the latest version of Nintendont. What can I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...