Android Need help for Galaxy S5 with wii connect with bluetooth

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried two apps I download on my phone. WiiRemotecontrollerIME and BlueIME. Both won't work to connect to my phone.

WiiRemoteController:

Initializing...
Searching...
Found 1 wiiremote
connecting...
An error occurred. Last error. No route to host.

What the hell is that mean? It never happen to me on my old phone. It work fine but not for Galaxy S5.

I follow the step for BlueIME that I found it on website.
It said BT socket not found.

Did I missing something for my phone? Please, I need help. Thank.

Reactions: yuyuyup

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT sorry, an android update years ago (I THINK 4.2?) SLASHED wii remote support. A damn shame. I hung on to old firmware for a long while because of that. I hate to break it to you, but it's time for you to give up, I suggest getting a ps3 or ps4 dualshock which still has fantastic compatibility. Blame Google/Android.

EDIT: if you absolutely must use a wii remote, I think there is a way you can rig up a bluetooth dongle to an On The Go USB cable adapter, but it would be easier to just get a ps3/ps4 controller

Last edited by yuyuyup,

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT sorry, an android update years ago (I THINK 4.2?) SLASHED wii remote support. A damn shame. I hung on to old firmware for a long while because of that. I hate to break it to you, but it's time for you to give up, I suggest getting a ps3 or ps4 dualshock which still has fantastic compatibility. Blame Google/Android.

EDIT: if you absolutely must use a wii remote, I think there is a way you can rig up a bluetooth dongle to an On The Go USB cable adapter, but it would be easier to just get a ps3/ps4 controller
What? :O It work fine for my old phone. How can I downgrade my new phone? It actually work PS3/PS4 controller connect to my phone?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What? :O It work fine for my old phone. How can I downgrade my new phone? It actually work PS3/PS4 controller connect to my phone?
I don't think you can downgrade a s5 to 4.1.x (4.2 breaks the wii remote compatibility.) I'm not finding much info about that, it seems very risky as you know with rooting/knox/etc all the samsung crap. Perhaps someone else can give you a more definitive answer, you should ask on xda and other android message boards. PS3/4 controllers work brilliantly, not sure if they need root access, I root all my shit

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you can downgrade a s5 to 4.1.x (4.2 breaks the wii remote compatibility.) I'm not finding much info about that, it seems very risky as you know with rooting/knox/etc all the samsung crap. Perhaps someone else can give you a more definitive answer, you should ask on xda and other android message boards. PS3/4 controllers work brilliantly, not sure if they need root access, I root all my shit
Aw bummer. Well I dont want too risk for my new phone. Does Galaxy S5 support for PS3/PS4 controller? Hey...what about on the go usb plug with usb controller? Does will work?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aw bummer. Well I dont want too risk for my new phone. Does Galaxy S5 support for PS3/PS4 controller? Hey...what about on the go usb plug with usb controller? Does will work?
ps3/ps4 should work fine, you can connect bluetooth, I think you might be required to make 1 initial wired USB connection. You need to order an OTG cable (On The Go,) to allow USB input. 1-5$

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps3/ps4 should work fine, you can connect bluetooth, I think you might be required to make 1 initial wired USB connection. You need to order an OTG cable (On The Go,) to allow USB input. 1-5$
I have two kinds of controller usb. One for SNES controller and one for 3 in 1 port as GC, PS2, and Xbox. What kind app that will work to connect USB controller?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended