Gaming Need help for Final Fantasy Tactics A2 & Fire Emblem cheats

fiztz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i'm new to this so I am sorry if i don't understand what're you saying ..
unsure.gif

Okay, i have a Nintendo DSi and my card is Ez Flash Vi (works on nintendo dsi).
My firmware is EZ5 kernel 1.90 Beta 10 .

I read the forum, some tutorial and succeed to put the Narin's cheats on my micro card.
I want to activate the cheats for Fire Emblem (on nintendo DS) but when i launch the game, the game freezes.
I tried the CHEAT.DAT (and convert with cheatcodetransfer), USRCHEAT.DAT, EZARCODE.DAT and the game kept freezing .

So I tried Final Fantasy Tactics A2, i launch the game, no freezing but the code didn't work when i press L + R + Start and yes i set the cheats on before launching .

If someone can help me, i would appreciate .

(Sorry for my english, i'm from french polynesia) .

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
there isn't anything we can help because of the cheat engine being incompatible with the cheats you used!

try use only few cheat codes and try one by one see which code freezes your game
or
the fastest solution is get acekard2i for your DSi

MasterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When it Freezes does it show up for about 2 seconds with a black top screen with 2 characters on it and the usual FFCCEOT screen on the bottom?

If so you problem is actually the nintendo piracy block and you need to turn the Piracy Bypass on to make it get past that point

fiztz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
MasterGamer said:
When it Freezes does it show up for about 2 seconds with a black top screen with 2 characters on it and the usual FFCCEOT screen on the bottom?

If so you problem is actually the nintendo piracy block and you need to turn the Piracy Bypass on to make it get past that point

It's Final Fantasy Tactics A2, not Crystal Chronicle, btw, my FFA2 works and some cheats work too (I tried one by one, thanks to elixirdream).

But MasterGamer, it's my Fire Emblem who is freezing . When I activate the cheats, I got a black screen on top & down.
I tried the US and EU cheats and I tried one by one (the cheats) and it's still freezing .

Thanks for your help MasterGamer and elixirdream . Greatly appreciate.

fiztz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I found something interresting.
I download the CHEATS.xml and i convert this file with cheatcodetransfer and i can't find the fire emblem cheats.
I can find all the others games (like Final fantasy A2 : A6FE.cht) but not the YFEE.cht (for fire emblem).

And yeah elixirdream, if I can't find out the thing, i will resign and play w/o cheats.

MasterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats a real shame, Fire Emblem is my absoulute fave game!

if you cant get the cheats to work dont let that stop you from playing it. It isnt that hard, and worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs