Homebrew Need help fixing n3DS XL (Possible soft brick?)

Adam Lashley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried downgrading to 9.2 via safesysupdater, all was going well until halfway through, when it failed.

Now I can get on normally, just settings, internet and eshop wont load, just shows nintendo 3ds logo and when I try to download update via recovery mode it just waits a while and fails.

Has anyone got a solution? I'd be very grateful, thanks.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried downgrading to 9.2 via safesysupdater, all was going well until halfway through, when it failed.

Now I can get on normally, just settings, internet and eshop wont load, just shows nintendo 3ds logo and when I try to download update via recovery mode it just waits a while and fails.

Has anyone got a solution? I'd be very grateful, thanks.
Hold L+R+A+UP When pressing the power button on your 3DS and dont let go of those buttons (let go off power button ofc) until the recovery menu comes up the select system update and try downgrading again.

Adam Lashley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hold L+R+A+UP When pressing the power button on your 3DS and dont let go of those buttons (let go off power button ofc) until the recovery menu comes up the select system update and try downgrading again.
"when I try to download update via recovery mode it just waits a while and fails."

Adam Lashley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somehow its updating through my home wifi finally!

Don't think I'll try downgrading again, I have bad luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: