The reason we can't have nice things.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm referring to the cases like the ones the games come in:
PP_UMD_Case.jpg

Is there a place I can get these *super cheap*? :)

They don't have to be the same as the official one. I just need them to keep discs inside. People are selling them on ebay but they are way overpriced. I also see a number of sellers offering black ones, but I want clear ones so I can see what game is inside without having to open it.

Honestly I could get something like this:
sku_6193_1_small.jpg

But I'd rather have something rectangular. Though on second thought these round ones look like they require less fiddling to take the disc in/out which isn't a bad thing.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually shocked some people even fiddle with UMDs anymore. Once the PSP was blown wide open, I backed mine up onto my memory card and sold them all.

zeello

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that people on here aren't into UMDs. Nevertheless, I thought someone here might know of websites that sell that sort of thing, even though they wouldn't buy cases for this particular type of disc themselves.

edit: I like that the round ones I posted above are bigger than the actual UMD, even just by a little bit. It wouldnt feel like a proper case if it was skintight. But I hate that its a 5-pack in which two of them are black, and 1 is blue. I just want clear!!

I found someone selling a lot of 25 game cases on eBay. $19 shipped. But 25 is more than I need atm, and 7 of them are black so im really only getting 18, and I kind of dislike the idea of getting used ones. Some of them even have retail stickers on them.

zeello

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've decided to use 7mm DVD cases instead. They hold UMD discs quiet nicely so long as they are closed. I know this because I happen to have exactly one DVD case that is 7mm and it just so happens to be transparent purple. It holds the game and I can see what the game is. Amazing.:mthr:

on ebay you can get 25 for $15 shipped or 50 for $19 shipped. 25 will be just enough for me but it makes sense to have some for the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.