Gaming Need Help Finding GBA Flash

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't comment on the code-breaker but you don't have a lot of options for a GBA flash. EZ-Flash IV is probably the cheapest, most available card. I know that it works with the GBA Player.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
The code breaker is just a gameshark / Action Replay for the GBA. The Player lets you play GBA games on your TV through your Gamecube. If you already have a GBA, no need for the player. You should be able to use your flashcard with the Player, but NOT with the Codebreaker. If you have retail games, then both items can be used.

If you're wanting to cheat on your retail GBA games, just get something cheaper, like an Action Replay or the Duo.

A Duo link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Datel-Action-Replay-Ma...=item3a567c9fce

A Gameshark (looks like rebranded Action Replay for GBA) for GBA games: http://cgi.ebay.com/GAMESHARK-GAMEBOY-ADVA...=item1e5a20333f

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the codebreaker with a flash card. Start with it on pick the cheats then turn it off when loading the game and on again or something like that but it does work so does the action replay.

Neko Hibiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.comcast.net
XP
Country
United States
What is a good flash thing for the GBA?

I mean one that I can put a flash card in and hook it to my computer with a usb thing to read/write the card without needing a handheld.

I have no Gameboy handheld, just the Gameboy Player.

D

Deleted User

Neko Hibiki said:

I mean one that I can put a flash card in and hook it to my computer with a usb thing to read/write the card without needing a handheld.

QUOTE(gtmtnbiker @ Jan 25 2010, 04:05 PM) I can't comment on the code-breaker but you don't have a lot of options for a GBA flash. EZ-Flash IV is probably the cheapest, most available card. I know that it works with the GBA Player.

There's your answer.

Neko Hibiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.comcast.net
XP
Country
United States
Takeshi said:
Neko Hibiki said:

QUOTE(gtmtnbiker @ Jan 25 2010, 04:05 PM) I can't comment on the code-breaker but you don't have a lot of options for a GBA flash. EZ-Flash IV is probably the cheapest, most available card. I know that it works with the GBA Player.

There's your answer.

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/wiki/index.php?t...ash_IV_Tutorial

Scroll down to 'What you'll need' number 2 part.

I want something I can plug into my computer that (does not) require a handheld console thing.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Neko Hibiki said:
Takeshi said:
Neko Hibiki said:

There's your answer.

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/wiki/index.php?t...ash_IV_Tutorial

Scroll down to 'What you'll need' number 2 part.

I want something I can plug into my computer that (does not) require a handheld console thing.
The EZ-Flash IV uses a MiniSD Card

D

Deleted User

Did you actually read a review of the cart?
GBAtemp's EZ-Flash IV Review

It uses a MiniSD for storing games, which you can hook up to your PC with a card reader. There's absolutely no need for a GBA/DS, except for playing GBA/DS games on a GBA/DS. And yes, I do own an EZ IV myself (among other flashcarts).

Neko Hibiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.comcast.net
XP
Country
United States
Takeshi said:
Did you actually read a review of the cart?
GBAtemp's EZ-Flash IV Review

It uses a MiniSD for storing games, which you can hook up to your PC with a card reader. There's absolutely no need for a GBA/DS, except for playing GBA/DS games on a GBA/DS. And yes, I do own an EZ IV myself (among other flashcarts).

I have never heard of a MiniSD card before.

I do not even know what it is really.

Do you know where I can buy an EZ IV at?

I have searched all over Google, e-bay, and amazon.net, but have not found one yet.

Are these even for sale anymore now?

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to snag a Supercard to play GBA games but I went for the EZ-Flash IV instead on DealX and it works great on my GB micro.

I would check the review for EZ-IV at the above link and check the Supercard miniSD review below. It should help you make your decision.

Supercard MiniSD
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=32151

Edit: make sure to buy a Mini SD that comes with the micro sd. Much easier to take out the micro than the Mini when transferring games or what not.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
That would be new, unless they are reselling you a used cart, that is usually NOT the case. It is in the USA, so you should get it in under a week from order.

Some people prefer to buy thier own, when they are knowlegable in the matter. Anything 2GB and under has no class ratting. I would go for the Kingston over the Sandisk if you prefer the available options.

Neko Hibiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.comcast.net
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
Some people prefer to buy thier own, when they are knowlegable in the matter.

Which kind of card would you reccomend? I'm using this on the Gamecube Game Boy Player for gba roms only. I'm not gonna be using any DS stuff though.

And where can I buy plenty of the card you reccomend at now?

And what size card would I need to run the Golden Sun games on now?

AAcrazyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if i were you, i would just get a DS, and a slot 1 and 2 flashcard, and play til my little fingers were numb!
yaynds.gif

Neko Hibiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.comcast.net
XP
Country
United States

Neko Hibiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.comcast.net
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
Do you have anything like this?

http://www.realhotstuff.com/microsd-card-reader-p-204.html

The miniSD adapter you will need with the microSD to put in the EZ-IV.

Then use the EZ-IV guide likes above to get your EZ-IV going.

I ordered it, and it worked fine.

The flash cart doesn't work with my Codebreaker GBA.

How do I cheat on these games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea