Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see above.

Plus: When I start CN, PastaCFW runs fine. When I start CN a second time and try to run FBI, it wont lt me install any CIA's.

(Created already title.db and import.db in "dbs" folder")

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: XRaidersP

EHG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't be able to install CIA's launching ninjhax in emunand because rxtools/pasta loads a firmware that doesn't support the required exploits. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have been working on the same goal for a few hours now. So far what I have found is that the only working method of installing a working FBI into emunand on a N3DS is by injecting it over an existing app, usually the Health & Safety app. This is exactly what I have done with help of decrypt9 and universal inject generator.

However I face a new problem. I can launch the latest FBI just fine in emunand now but it will always hang when attempting to install a CIA. No errors this time just stuck on the progress bar screen with 'Press B to cancel'.

Edit: Resolved by using reiNAND to launch my emunand. Same injected FBI now works.

Last edited by EHG,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You won't be able to install CIA's launching ninjhax in emunand because rxtools/pasta loads a firmware that doesn't support the required exploits. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have been working on the same goal for a few hours now. So far what I have found is that the only working method of installing a working FBI into emunand on a N3DS is by injecting it over an existing app, usually the Health & Safety app. This is exactly what I have done with help of decrypt9 and universal inject generator.

However I face a new problem. I can launch the latest FBI just fine in emunand now but it will always hang when attempting to install a CIA. No errors this time just stuck on the progress bar screen with 'Press B to cancel'.
he didn't mention emunand....
btw, pasta is sysnand only...
and the thread is ...................................

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I can install cia's just fine with browserhax and themehax. Both 3dsx and CIA versions of FBI work. I'm on N3DS and using Pasta as well. What I do is use themehax (or browserhax) to load Pasta and then use browserhax right after to load the 3dsx version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk