need help ez flash 5

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by bfdan, Feb 6, 2007.

Feb 6, 2007

need help ez flash 5 by bfdan at 1:38 AM (625 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. bfdan
    OP

Newcomer bfdan Newbie

Canada
    Hello and thankyou,

I got myself a couple of ez flash v card, and seem to be having trouble i with both although they did initially work. Is there a way were you can reset both chips, or has anyone seen these errors before and know the answer on how to fix.

First one goes to load the ez flash 5 card and on the blue screen it freezes at "Proportional Font Initialized."

Second one actually loads to the flash card and loads the game I am goint to play then give me this error

The data couldnot be writen.
    Please turn the power off and
    reinsert the game card.

Any help with these two problems would be greatly appriecated. Thank you.

2. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    I'm not sure about the first problem but the second one sounds like the game you're trying to run doesn't have it's save correctly configured.

Try using this tool.

3. bfdan
    OP

Newcomer bfdan Newbie

Canada
    That doesn't seem to be working, I tried a few different games and it keeps giving that error. Can I flash back to 1.31 does anyone know.

4. Athlon-pv

Member Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Usually this is when you have your speed setting to fast. Try and adjust it (lower number is faster). Check what it is at now then adjust it upwards. (hold L and R)

Some games do have problems with certain save types. And other microSD solutions speed doesnt mean it will work at that speed for the EZ-5.