white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Hey folks i haope someone can help me with this
Hers what happned

I downloaded the new super mario game and it worked fine(btw great game) then i downloaded wii fit pluss and put it on my flashdrive and put it in my wii. turned the wii on and went into the homebrew channel. When i got in the wii remote curser(the lil blue hand) dosent show up at all. I tried re-starting..nothing. no matter how much i move the wiimote around i cant see the curser. what can i do to fix this? Oh and also i tried taking out the flash drive and sd card which has most of the homebrew stuff on it and still when i went into the hb channel nothing. I did notice that one of the bottom icons in the homebrew channel was flashing(the one on the right side) Please help me someone
frown.gif

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
update-hey i tried resyncing it and it worked! thanks man. i think i did try the same thing before but since you suggested it i tried it again. I think what happned is that when the problem started and i tryed syncing them i did it in the wrong order and when i did it the right way the problem fiexd itself. tks again ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte