Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys I really need help converting my save file from No$GBA to VBA. I played this Gameboy Advance game on my No$GBA Emulator and now it doesn't work for some reason says the Rom Image has crashed. So now I am switching to VBA. But When I try to use the same Save data for VBA it doesn't work. I heard you had to convert the Save data to a different kind. But I did something in the No$GBA so it will Uncompress the Save data ( now it is 136kb it was like 10.2kb). But it still doesn't work I tried everything. Can someone convert it for me I will give you my Save data and you can convert it for me please. I could PM you and send you my Save data if your willing to do this for me thanks guys.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather than "uncompressed" use "raw"

Or leave it as Uncompressed and run it through the "no$gba to vba save converter" which a quick Google search should bring up fairly quickly.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but No$GBA makes a Header for its Saves and stuff. I need to remove the header but when I do the VBA still doesn't reconives my Save data so thats why I need someone to do it for me.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I guess that I have done it like I mean I have finished with the Save like I converted it. Though when I play the game it says "The 1m Sub Circuit board is not installed" then it makes me go straight to the page were you start a new game after that. Any help will be nice for that. Oh and my Visual Boys version is 1.7.2.560.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: