Need help choosing a game

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Excellentnuke, Feb 17, 2010.

?

Which game should I get?

1. Dante's Inferno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mass Effect 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Army of Two: The 40th Day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bioshock 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Left 4 Dead 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Darksiders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Darkvoid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Excellentnuke
    OP

Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 19, 2008
    United States
    On a boat
    Dante's Inferno
    Mass Effect 2
    Army of Two: The 40th Day
    Bioshock 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Darksiders
    Darkvoid

I've heard mixed opinions of Army of Two and Dante's Inferno, but I heard that Dante's Inferno, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Darksiders, and Darkvoid are great. I can only get one of these from the site I'm getting it from, so I need one that's great and will last a while.

2. Danny600kill

Danny600kill xD

Aug 3, 2009
    Manchester
    I love Mass Effect 2, great storyline and loads of stuff to do, plus the gameplay can change depenig on what you do and say, you will love it.

If i were you i would stay away from L4D2 as i found it got boring very fast and imo its not that different than the first

3. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    Of those I would say Mass Effect 2 or Bioshock 2, since you wanted a long game and that is good. IMO those two are the best of the ones you listed, but I can not comment on Darksiders or Darkvoid.

Stay away from Army of Two 2, unless you are a huge fan of the series, but even then it is still not that great, it is short and just did not improve much on the first game.