Homebrew [Need Help] Card2 .3DZ Save Restore to Retail?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,158
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
I have a 3DZ Rom of my Retail ACNL Cartridge (using the same Unique IDs) that I'd like to restore WHOLE the save from to my retail cartridge.

Since I'm using the whole save there is no worries about Secure NAND Values, and differences in unique encryption keys isn't an issue because I always ran it as a 3DZ with same Unique IDs thanks to being a direct rip of my retail cartridge. I've already copied/ripped the save data from the 3DZ to a .SAV with @ETNWIND 's "Card2/Nand Save Backup & Restore Tool" (1.0.0.1?)

Problem now is, how does one actually WRITE the save back to the retail cartridge from the matching 3DZ? or perhaps a way to decrypt and extract the save and push it to the cartridge using one of the various *Hax capable save managers? or is there no way outside purchasing a save dongle?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And if svdt fails, you could always grab SaveDataFiler (I mention this only because he can run Gateway/CFW), but we can't link it here, since it's a leaked SDK tool.

Last edited by daxtsu,
D

Deleted User

OP
And if svdt fails, you could always grab SaveDataFiler (I mention this only because he can run Gateway/CFW), but we can't link it here, since it's a leaked SDK tool.

Ah, I should have mentioned this in my post but I lost gateway access when I traded in my O3DS for a New 3DS, which was 9.3+ out of the box (currently chilling at 9.9), kinda the reason I need to RAW write the save to my real ACNL Cartridge. I've already restored my save from January 3rd. but It's vastly outdated and missing a lot of rare items I'd gotten since then. Rooms decked out in the best carpets, wallpapaers, and tables bells can buy from Gracie's shop, a lower room decorated with Festivale things, including pave's photo, a full collection of 1 of each feather,and a ~Few~ other things I'd done afterwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended