Hardware Need help buying Bluetooth headphones

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have been considering getting meself a pair nice bluetooth headphones. Problem is I don't know which are good and will not have Lag with Switch (I know I need the genki adapter), ps4, psvita, pc etc. I am looking for one that is not more than 50€, and one that can be bought in Europe like on amazon.es, or something. I anyone has suggestions I am here. Thank you in advance!

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use adapter, you will get lag no matter what and it's going to impact your gaming experience.

If you want wireless, get steelseries arctis 1 wireless which you can find sometimes on sale new for $80 USD. This is only good for games with in-game chat like fortnite, rogue company, etc.

If you want dual channel on it so you can hear game volume and chat on something like Nintendo app or discord at the same time, get arctis 3 Bluetooth which is the same price. Wire connects to switch on this and Bluetooth pairs with phone.

These are the only good ones to use on multiple systems including switch.

The best of the best is arctis pro wireless for $330 USD which is wireless plus Bluetooth for multiple systems.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll want something that supports aptx-ll (aptx low latency) or at a minimum aptx. Standard bluetooth connection is going to lag enough to not really be enjoyable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you use adapter, you will get lag no matter what and it's going to impact your gaming experience.

If you want wireless, get steelseries arctis 1 wireless which you can find sometimes on sale new for $80 USD. This is only good for games with in-game chat like fortnite, rogue company, etc.

If you want dual channel on it so you can hear game volume and chat on something like Nintendo app or discord at the same time, get arctis 3 Bluetooth which is the same price. Wire connects to switch on this and Bluetooth pairs with phone.

These are the only good ones to use on multiple systems including switch.

The best of the best is arctis pro wireless for $330 USD which is wireless plus Bluetooth for multiple systems.
I don'y really want chat, I just want to be able to play without bothering others around me. And not bring 2 meters of cable while doing it.
I will look into them, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: