Homebrew Need help Backups don't work any more :(

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my dads wii's CIOS and IOS files or how ever you spell those two words lol, and now his Wii reads the discs when he sticks them in his wii but after he clicks play it gives him this screen ->

mj8xs9.jpg

So there it is pretty much explains it, what am I missing guys, I installed DARKCORPS (CIOSCORPS) werid name which is it darkcorps or cioscorps? lol, I installed darkcorps before I updated his Wii's IOS and CIOS files and he's been running 4.3U firmware. So any help would be great, I figure that since the usb loading is working and the wii is detecting that games are there I am either getting a conflict or am missing something that helps load the games from the disc channel!

So I was thinking I'd download DARKCORPS v.1.1 full version again uninstall whats there and reinstall it unless there are other methods to disc loading I am unware of which I don't think there are lol :)

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd suggest completely removing DarkCorp from the console, as it's not recommend at all. Download and install the Latest IOSes & CIOSes from ModMii. Don't forget to install the latest BootMii and HBC, as well as Priiloader to block updates from both discs and online.

Use NeoGamma (beta 9 r56) instead, to load your disc back-ups through that loader.

If it works out easier, then use the NeoGamma Autoboot Channel (Return to Wii Menu version) which is available from the Backup Loader forum and install it using your choice of Wad Manager (such as MMM or WiiMod).

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I installed DARKCORPS (CIOSCORPS) " oopps, that was your first mistake. do as lwares, said. get rid of darkcrap. an reinstall every thing with modmii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off