OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey Guys
Lets Start From the begining
I got my Wii almost year ago i didnt know the chip there and i thought it was wii key cause updates went well
Anyway 4 months later i updated again the Wii Key to 1.9x I think the one after the G and then the problems started i had Wii 3.2EU there
I downgraded to 1.9b but nothing the burnt games just won't work
Thought when i was on 1.9B everything worked perfectely
now i sent the wii to the retailer i bought from and they were holding my wii for about 4 months then sent it back with nothing done
i sent them again and now after a month i get an answer some part was burnt cause i updated from the internet and its Overvoltaged the Chip
Now, I think its a complete Bullshit secondly my chip is D2C and they didnt inform me that
And for some reason i read only the D2C back when Galaxy was released worked well and it didnt happed
Im not even sure its D2C chip and those bastards want 200$ from me to fix it though new chip cost more

So i think they are bullshiting me about the burnt chip by overvoltaging because i updated from the wii internet
I must say its only 3.2EU never got bricked and updated to 1.9G and X version worked well after some time
And then downgraded to 1.9b again and it stopped reading burnt CDs

What do you think i can say to this bastards? I wont tell them i updateded the chip and they didnt say i cant access the interent from the beginning so i was like WTF its not Xbox live and even if it is it wont burn your chip
This is just crazy im really angry and furious now about this shit they told me so please GBATEMP
Tell me what do i need to do
hate2.gif

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If its a D2C then it most certainly isnt a wiikey inside they dont work.... infact a D2Ckey cant be upgraded.
an internet update definantly cannot cause an overvoltage to a chip, if it did they wired it wrong for sure,

i worked for a modding company for many years and when the wii came out the way we recommended updating was via the internet to prevent bricking due to wrong region updates.

DannyLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
D2C Can be upgraded check theyre web site
But not by wiikey updates
Im going to fucking be angry now
The DC2 or something probably means the board
Im going to bust this retailer

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
on re-reading your post i can tell it is Definantly not a D2C mod, they only came out end of november start of december, and if it was

D2Ckey is NOT upgradable unless you have a D2bridge and D2Prog and update it to D2Pro9 firmware, which is a lot of stuffing around.

if you dont believe me check the website here

fly_us

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no and never... Without the D2Prog and flat cable, nothing u can do with the "firmware" of D2C Key, confirmed about that.

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't be paying $200 for a fix then.... sounds like a dead mod chip - but an OK wii.

Find a good installer and get them to put a new chip in. D2B chips are very cheap and easy to install.

DannyLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Dont worry im not even thinking about paying those faggots 200 bucks
They are going to replace my chip freely to an original one
Or else im going to deal with them Mano El Mano
Just asked you guys to confirm what i thought

Site & Scene News