Hacking Need HELP! ASAP! R4i 3DS Gold

Urban_Legend16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier today, I just received my R4i 3DS gold card. I downloaded the necessary files from the given site on my box:www.r4ids.cn
I downloaded latest kernel:WOOD R4 V1.60
I decided to want an upgrade patch:3DS6.0 updating patch
I booted up my 3ds and everything was working fine. I started up R4iGold_3DS60_Patch_NDSi_3DS. I updated my card twice doing this. I pressed a on accident again and then right after that I pressed the HOME button and the whole 3ds went black screen for a long time and shut down by itself. I boot up my 3ds with the r4i 3ds gold still in the 3ds and it stays a black screen for a long time and shuts down. I've tried my r4i 3ds gold on an DS Lite and it can't be detected also. I also cut the line that I was told to cut.
Someone please help. I am in desperate need. I JUST BOUGHT IT AND RECEIVED IT TODAY!

ERVIER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Earlier today, I just received my R4i 3DS gold card. I downloaded the necessary files from the given site on my box:www.r4ids.cn
I downloaded latest kernel:WOOD R4 V1.60
I decided to want an upgrade patch:3DS6.0 updating patch
I booted up my 3ds and everything was working fine. I started up R4iGold_3DS60_Patch_NDSi_3DS. I updated my card twice doing this. I pressed a on accident again and then right after that I pressed the HOME button and the whole 3ds went black screen for a long time and shut down by itself. I boot up my 3ds with the r4i 3ds gold still in the 3ds and it stays a black screen for a long time and shuts down. I've tried my r4i 3ds gold on an DS Lite and it can't be detected also. I also cut the line that I was told to cut.
Someone please help. I am in desperate need. I JUST BOUGHT IT AND RECEIVED IT TODAY!

Try to reconnect the line between the resistor and condensator. And start all over again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: