Hacking [Need Help ASAP] My Switch is no longer booting up past Atmosphere logo

phil87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if everything is ok now just copy your Nintendo folder back on then reboot and providing your using the correct sigpatches everything should be ok, games and homebrew should all be working

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if everything is ok now just copy your Nintendo folder back on then reboot and providing your using the correct sigpatches everything should be ok, games and homebrew should all be working

Okay bro, I will try first and get back to you soon.

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It is already booting up and recognize all the games, but now all of them "Unable to start software" After updating sigpatches, no problem already

I am using Atmosphere 0.12.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible my SD card reader is broken? I mean the one on switch

Btw, now if I want to install games, how to do it using USB? Is it using tinfoil or goldleaf? When I use goldleaf, it took a very long time to just load my PC. Also the same when using tinfoil. (Both of Goldleaf and Tinfoil were used when I am using exFAT, not yet tried using FAT32)

Last edited by bloodfalco,

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I always use tinfoil to install my games but its funny what cfw it will work on, im using https://github.com/borntohonk/NEUTOS/releases/tag/0.12.0
on the latest firmware it includes all necessary sigpatches for tinfoil and your games to work, this is on 3 separate switches ive done with no problems so far

I mean bro. How do I install NSP now? Provided some of NSPs is bigger than 4 GB. Now that my uSD is FAT32, it cannot load NSP more than 4 GB

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tinfoil with the nut.exe app to install from pc via usb

I have tried this before, but tinfoil did not load up my folder that have nsp in it.

The same also applies with Goldleaf, Quark also not working
Maybe you should do some troubleshooting on your side. What phil87 told you is correct. Tinfoil with nut on the pc works perfectly for me too. If it works for everyone and not for you, sorry to say, but the problem is on your end. If you want help, be more descriptive of your difficulties.

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have tried this before, but tinfoil did not load up my folder that have nsp in it.

The same also applies with Goldleaf, Quark also not working

Maybe you should do some troubleshooting on your side. What phil87 told you is correct. Tinfoil with nut on the pc works perfectly for me too. If it works for everyone and not for you, sorry to say, but the problem is on your end. If you want help, be more descriptive of your difficulties.

Alright then, when I tried use nut and access my PC folder containing NSP from tinfoil itself, it freezes. I tried many times (tried using applet mode and non-applet mode) but the issue persist, when it tried to open my PC folder containing NSP, it froze.

The same happens with Quark, when I tried to install, it suddenly not detecting my Switch while the icon in Goldleaf, clearly shows as USB connected. Also when I am using Goldleaf itself to access my PC folder, it froze.

However, all of them happens when I am using exFAT micro sd card. I have not yet tried using FAT32 micro sd card.

Also regarding splitnsp, can anyone provide a link or a guide how to do it? Because I am at my wits end already.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normally you would run nut first before launching Tinfoil. If you can display your nsp files in nut, then it should upload them fine to your Switch. Are you sure your USB drivers are installed correctly? Are you able to use TegraRcmGUI on Windows to push a payload to your Switch? If yes, your USB drivers should be ok. Note that I'm mainly using Linux, and I use nut (python version) but it should be very similar with nut.exe on Windows.

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Normally you would run nut first before launching Tinfoil. If you can display your nsp files in nut, then it should upload them fine to your Switch. Are you sure your USB drivers are installed correctly? Are you able to use TegraRcmGUI on Windows to push a payload to your Switch? If yes, your USB drivers should be ok. Note that I'm mainly using Linux, and I use nut (python version) but it should be very similar with nut.exe on Windows.

Yes I am able to use TegraRCMGUI on Windows. The USB driver is libUSBk right? I also had used a software something called Zadig in order to make sure the libUSBk for Quark and Nut.

Could you give me a tutorial also for Linux? I am using Linux Mint Debian Edition

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson