Hacking Need help - all eShop content is gone

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay - just ran into a massive issue. I tried updating Smash Bros. 3DS using the eShop. Got error 007-2999 and upon exiting everything on SD card no longer shows up on the menu. I tried reinjecting my 4.5 nand from Palantine and injecting all the license files from it back into sysnand - it's still gone. Please don't tell me it's an issue with the SD card and I just lost everything......

My nands were linked. But I don't know if downloading something from the Eshop would cause it to fuck up like this.

Just ran a file compare on a CIA I had installed and backed up to my PC vs the one on my SD card. Identical. What is going on?

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't be it. I can read/write to it on my PC, and upon entering Data Management on my now reinjected 4.5 emunand, all my games are still there. They just will not appear on the home menu. The only thing I can think of is an NNID conflict - which would mean wiping that or formatting sysnand. To summarize exactly what happened -

Just got done in Devmenu, entered the Shop
Tried downloading SmashBros update
Failed
The moment I hit HOME, everything that was there, was gone.

Despite reinjecting proper tickets/titles/movable.sed, it still seems to not like my stuff. What on the NAND did it modify to make this happen?

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Can't be it. I can read/write to it on my PC, and upon entering Data Management on my now reinjected 4.5 emunand, all my games are still there. They just will not appear on the home menu. The only thing I can think of is an NNID conflict - which would mean wiping that or formatting sysnand. To summarize exactly what happened -

Just got done in Devmenu, entered the Shop
Tried downloading SmashBros update
Failed
The moment I hit HOME, everything that was there, was gone.

Despite reinjecting proper tickets/titles/movable.sed, it still seems to not like my stuff. What on the NAND did it modify to make this happen?
Shit dude, that is weird. I know that smash reboots the system on some cfw, removes sig patches on others. It reboots mine after closing from gateway. Sorry man, its beyond me. Though, personally, I'd try restoring a sysnand backup to rule that out.

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My earliest sysnand backup is 9.2. I think I'll restore that, downgrade again and hope that will be enough to make all my stuff come back to life :P If not - well fuck. I'm still perplexed then.

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might have went through a bit too much headache - but I fixed it. The title.db and import.db on my SD card were either corrupt or changed. I had a backup from awhile ago - and at the very least, the majority of my games and Devmenu are now back and working. I didn't realize this as the date modified was static but it took me awhile to remember those files modified date never change. So - fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person