Hacking Need help! After installing arm9loaderhax, greeted with dual black screens

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Section II - Installing arm9loaderhax
  1. Reinsert your SD card into your 2.1.0 3DS
  2. Go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin on your 3DS
  3. Press (Select) to Full Install
  4. The installer will now install arm9loaderhax on your device (this is very fast)
  5. For now, booting to a black screen or the message "An old unsupported NAND has been detected" on New 3DS is normal (New 3DS Luma3DS cannot boot a 2.1.0 NAND), just continue with the instructions
  6. Shut down your console, hold the power button until it turns off if necessary
  7. Copy your console specific OTP.bin from the /a9lh/ folder on your SD card to a safe location on your computer and back it up to multiple locations (such as online file storage), then reinsert your SD card your 2.1.0 3DS

I completed the steps listed above in the Plailect Guide. After completing step 7 and reinserting my SD card into my 3ds, it powers on (shows backlit screens)but the screens are black. I have tried the troubleshooting guide listed for black screen problems and that has not fixed the problem either. Can you tell me if it is something else on my sd card causing this problem?
IMAG0782.jpg
IMAG0783.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0784.jpg
    IMAG0784.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 182
  • IMAG0785.jpg
    IMAG0785.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMAG0786.jpg
    IMAG0786.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMAG0787.jpg
    IMAG0787.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMAG0788.jpg
    IMAG0788.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 191

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I press Select then power to try to boot up Luma, and when that doesn't work. I turn off the system and then hold start, then push power to try and boot into hourglass9. That doesn't work either

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I press Select then power to try to boot up Luma, and when that doesn't work. I turn off the system and then hold start, then push power to try and boot into hourglass9. That doesn't work either
Is your SD card corrupt? Do you have a spare SD card? Is your SD card entirely in your system?

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I know if my sd card is corrupt? Yes I have a spare SD card, and yes it is entirely in my system

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I know if my sd card is corrupt? Yes I have a spare SD card, and yes it is entirely in my system
Try switching the SD cards then trying again. It was just a suggestion. I'm trying to help to the best of my ability.

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try switching the SD cards then trying again. It was just a suggestion. I'm trying to help to the best of my ability.

I thank you for help me truly but I actually was asking a question about how I would know if my sd card is corrupt? I'm still new to the hacking scene

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thank you for help me truly but I actually was asking a question about how I would know if my sd card is corrupt? I'm still new to the hacking scene
Oh, I don't know how to test it actually. I just thought that, in the off chance that it was corrupted somehow or if the system no longer recognizes it, you could try to use the spare SD card.

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah it wasn't myst card :(
try using the hourglass9 arm9loaderhax.bin instead of the luma one and press nothing on boot. If that doesnt work, either both your SDs are corrupt, or you are probably the 1/1000000 person who bricked by installing A9LH

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try using the hourglass9 arm9loaderhax.bin instead of the luma one and press nothing on boot. If that doesnt work, either both your SDs are corrupt, or you are probably the 1/1000000 person who bricked by installing A9LH
If I bricked it, then I bricked it using the guide

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall some people having issues with Macs when messing with their 3DS. I couldn't even install a cia file when using a Mac.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It doesn't even turn on. The blue light just flashes
That means you A9LHed your 3DS, which is a good thing.

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall some people having issues with Macs when messing with their 3DS. I couldn't even install a cia file when using a Mac.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That means you A9LHed your 3DS, which is a good thing.

Well I just got a Surface Pro 4 so if I can I will use it to fix/finish this.....If I can get it to boot into Luma :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2