nonosto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
dear

I love this games, but I need help for a problem.

I have the full widescreen (Font, cars, circuit...) when I play with FZero AX ocarina code hide into Fzero GX disc.

But the agames is too easy. The difficulty not saved in Fzero GX (select screen appears before race select) , else all other saved data are applied (like widescreen).

When I play with triforce version, in the same folder disc I leave segaboot.bin file (triforce bios) and when I kept 3 sec on Z button I acces to option arcade menu and I can to change difficulty for very hard, but no widescreen (even with widescreen option in USB loaders GX), and on my LCD screen is too sad.

DO you know an Ocarina code can access to option menu in FZero AX from GX to improve the difficulty?

Thanks

NB: the last code:

https://tcrf.net/F-Zero_GX/F-Zero_AX_Code_Archive

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
first, dont use any ocarina codes for the game, let the nintendont patches do the work. second, you can enable force widescreen patch in nintendonts settings to get widescreen in ax, it'll work error free, I hardcoded widescreen patches for all working trifoce games. also maybe just use the normal nintendont loader and not some other usb loader in between, that should work out.

nonosto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
first, dont use any ocarina codes for the game, let the nintendont patches do the work. second, you can enable force widescreen patch in nintendonts settings to get widescreen in ax, it'll work error free, I hardcoded widescreen patches for all working trifoce games. also maybe just use the normal nintendont loader and not some other usb loader in between, that should work out.

Thanks buddy.

Your fix run fine with MGP 1 & 2, and virtua striker 4 from USB Gx Loader, but on my WiiU I cant launch from homebrew channel (aspect ratio probleme 4/3 only avallable from HBC). The one dont work is F ZERO AX.

nonosto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks

I try it but same issue, I try it on my classic Wii same issue.

I use this version GFZJ8P, maybe I must use an another version?

nonosto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks I understand my mistakes....change camera view when I compare is not in same view and I thinked widescreen did not work...I am so dumb....

So one question, in FZero GX all image, interface... is in good ratio (widescreen) is it possible to use it in AX for a full widescreen (3D and 2D element like chrono, position...)

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte