Hacking Need guidance on hacking N3DS and transferring

unknownperson5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, sorry to have to add to the already large amount of help topics, but I could really use some help. Haven't been keeping up with the scene too well and I've already done so much reading my head hurts. I have an NA Old3DSXL running gateway 9.5 EmuNAND (gonna update it in a bit). I also have a EUR N3DSXL running official 9.0. I want to hack the EUR N3DSXL to get it running on gateway 9.x EmuNAND (NA version if possible). My goal is to transfer everything including my NNID and MH4U savefile over to the EUR N3DSXL.
I have a retail copy of a NA Zelda OoT.

Is this all possible? Can someone briefly tell me what I should do and give me the links to the tutorials I need to follow? If it's too much trouble I'll get around to finding out myself, but you'd be doing me a big favor. Thanks.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all, sorry to have to add to the already large amount of help topics, but I could really use some help. Haven't been keeping up with the scene too well and I've already done so much reading my head hurts. I have an NA Old3DSXL running gateway 9.5 EmuNAND (gonna update it in a bit). I also have a EUR N3DSXL running official 9.0. I want to hack the EUR N3DSXL to get it running on gateway 9.x EmuNAND (NA version if possible). My goal is to transfer everything including my NNID and MH4U savefile over to the EUR N3DSXL.
I have a retail copy of a NA Zelda OoT.

Is this all possible? Can someone briefly tell me what I should do and give me the links to the tutorials I need to follow? If it's too much trouble I'll get around to finding out myself, but you'd be doing me a big favor. Thanks.
I asked a similar question on MaxConsole forums and got a reply, but it was a bit complicated so I decided to just wait for gateway to get the latest emuNAND firmware working. If you don't get a reply here you could try heading over there and doing a search.

unknownperson5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help, I'll check it out. I don't even think I can hack my EU n3DS because I only have a NA OoT so I'll have to see what I do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.