Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I have no words to describe what i'm thinking at the moment
My ideal world would be all LAZY BASTARDS get shot dead!

there is simply no need to ask something so dam stupid without searching first, or actually looking through a few pages, 002 fix is one of the most looked at topics and posted lately!

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
I have no words to describe what i'm thinking at the moment
My ideal world would be all LAZY BASTARDS get shot dead!

there is simply no need to ask something so dam stupid without searching first, or actually looking through a few pages, 002 fix is one of the most looked at topics and posted lately!

calling someone a Lazy bastard should get you banned, its very rude!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
calling someone a Lazy bastard should get you banned, its very rude! your still a twat!
have i edited my post....NO
what does it say, LAZY BASTARDS, not you are a lazy bastard.....! Very different...and no it wont get me banned, maybe a warning, which i will take...
Have you checked out this forum, its full of swearing, allot worse than mine..
I just express my harsh opinions a little badly to people....which only you are thinking yourselves!

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
calling someone a Lazy bastard should get you banned, its very rude! your still a twat!
have i edited my post....NO
what does it say, LAZY BASTARDS, not you are a lazy bastard.....! Very different...and no it wont get me banned, maybe a warning, which i will take...
Have you checked out this forum, its full of swearing, allot worse than mine..
I just express my harsh opinions a little badly to people....which only you are thinking yourselves!

ok i see your sory xxx
now try to be a good girl!

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah....Chill....

Im using 0.3 Gamma with 002 fix......Besides simply running this loader, should I do anything else?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol - yeah Dj can be a twat at times , but at least he uses the search before asking a question thats posted about 100 times ..... will the noobs ever learn ? and also Dj knows his shit so he is entitled to abuse u for doing what everyone keeps posting NOT TO DO. (dont post if u didnt search)

Seriously - he only lashes out when people ask questions that have answers all over the place - and he has every right to call you a lazy bastard because u cant actually go to the wii hacking section without seeing 002 fix written somewhere so you obviously didnt look at all and just posted to annoy us

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
swf3 said:
riahc3 said:
Woah....Chill....

Im using 0.3 Gamma with 002 fix......Besides simply running this loader, should I do anything else?

HI
MOST OF THE LOADERS dont work and they should, the best one is here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=125940

Gamma from WiiGator, Gecko OS, SoftChip and the Gamma & Gecko OS 002 fix versions by me work, so i think it's wrong to say "most of the loaders dont work". Maybe most of the channels don't work, but i count them as channel and not as loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk