Need For Speed Carbon Glitches

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by OSW, Apr 5, 2007.

1. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    I found it ammusing that in one night (2 1/2 hrs play), i had three glitches happen to me whilst playing my Dump.

1. My Drifter Team-mate got stuck against a wall in a certain part of a course and remained there for the rest of the race.
    2. Was driving along and tapped a wall, then suddenly i was out of the course, driving in a glitch type background, it slowed me down, then i sped up and suddenly my car was was treated like it had crashed and was placed back onto the course.
    3. Was boosting fast and hit the middle of a split in the road whilst two opponents were touching me. Suddenly my car jumped a little higher on the screen and i was back in the glitch type background, same conclusion as last time.

and i might add, i like the game a reasonable amount, its not the best, and the AI is pretty bad, but i reckon its probably the best racer on the ds so far.
    also i always use drifters now because they're so much more useful in the race and i love the speed (one of the better things about the game)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice