Need For Speed Carbon Glitches

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by OSW, Apr 5, 2007.

Apr 5, 2007

Need For Speed Carbon Glitches by OSW at 8:19 AM (463 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. OSW
    OP

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    I found it ammusing that in one night (2 1/2 hrs play), i had three glitches happen to me whilst playing my Dump.

1. My Drifter Team-mate got stuck against a wall in a certain part of a course and remained there for the rest of the race.
    2. Was driving along and tapped a wall, then suddenly i was out of the course, driving in a glitch type background, it slowed me down, then i sped up and suddenly my car was was treated like it had crashed and was placed back onto the course.
    3. Was boosting fast and hit the middle of a split in the road whilst two opponents were touching me. Suddenly my car jumped a little higher on the screen and i was back in the glitch type background, same conclusion as last time.

and i might add, i like the game a reasonable amount, its not the best, and the AI is pretty bad, but i reckon its probably the best racer on the ds so far.
    also i always use drifters now because they're so much more useful in the race and i love the speed (one of the better things about the game)