ROM Hack Need finished IEGO Wildfire save cia file

HazedOut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I've recently installed homebrew on an old 3ds i bought and played through Thunderflash but I can't seem to find anywhere to download a finished wildfire save for my other 3dsXL so i could link the two games. The only saves i can find are .ie files which i don't know can be imported on a 3ds. If anyone knows how to import a .ie file onto 3ds or has a finished wildfire save that is a cia file i'd much appreciate it.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've recently installed homebrew on an old 3ds i bought and played through Thunderflash but I can't seem to find anywhere to download a finished wildfire save for my other 3dsXL so i could link the two games. The only saves i can find are .ie files which i don't know can be imported on a 3ds. If anyone knows how to import a .ie file onto 3ds or has a finished wildfire save that is a cia file i'd much appreciate it.
save files are never cia files. thats only the rom. dlc. and updates. saves are extracted and injected with jksm or checkpoint.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
And installed digital* titles are installed digital titles, cia files are just one possible source for their installation

* not even that matters when it comes to decrypted/extracted save compatibility, just the titleid, and sometimes not even that as they mght be compatible across different regions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.