OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Anyone mind telling me an everything I need to know list on DS emulation?

My DS broke 2 months ago, and I tried emulating a number of game, and all of them crashed before I get past the intro's.

Can anyone teach me how to get games running optimally without crashing? I really don't wanna miss the holiday's greatest titles.

Whats the best Emulator? Should I use more than one emulator? Do games need to be patched? If so how? ect...

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
Thank you for not telling me which emulator is the best or how to make games run on them without crashing.

If DS emulation was as simple as googling one term and downloading an emulator expecting it to work without fail, I wouldnt of bothered asking.

jackryan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The idea here would be that you actually read the results, not just beg for answers.

iDeaS and No$GBA are probably the best ones available. Both have easily findable forums with support lists. You could also try reading around gbatemp for answers for specific games. I would advise the sticky "List of DS Emulators" and the search box in NDS - Emulation to help find more answers.

Seeing as you haven't given any specific questions - only general ones that make people wonder if you have done any research "aka Google" before asking, you likely will not get any more specific answers than this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: