Hacking Need custom template for zelda Majora mask Jap..

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Make what ? What's a custom template, a custom theme ? What does that have to do with the firmware of the game ?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I thought he wanted to modify the template so he can go online, but that wouldn't make sense for MM.
No I think Sky3DS is having trouble playing the MM3D dump. That's what's being said on that certain website where you can obtain it, anyway. Gonna be doubly hard to get it working on a Japanese console since the dump doesn't support that language.

Maybe try the scene release just posted at http://3ds.essh.co/ op?

andre104623

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I need a custom template for sky3ds so I can play the game. I already have the dump I just can't play it because sky didn't update there template yet. Also I want to update my 8.1 new 3ds to 9.1 with the game. Thanks to the guy with the link to making your own template that's what I needed

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried that tool, doesn't seem to be working on my EUR copy. However I'm probably just doing something wrong.

Tried that, too. Tried out every save method with two different roms (the private dump and the scene release), but still no game showing up on the N3DS. :/

I could still go with my GW on the regular 3DS, but I want to enjoy the game in Super Stable 3D... but I will send the Sky3DS to my GF, anyway. Just wanted to make sure that she gets it with Majora's Mask on it until Valentine's day.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 3D is actually very impressive even with old 3DS XL, of course if you don't move your console, haha.

I just bought an exercise bike and wanted to use it while playing or working on my PC.
Might be a little harder to hold the 3DS in place while using that thing. xD

Kylejc86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I need a custom template for sky3ds so I can play the game. I already have the dump I just can't play it because sky didn't update there template yet. Also I want to update my 8.1 new 3ds to 9.1 with the game. Thanks to the guy with the link to making your own template that's what I needed
Did you manage to get it working as I couldn't even though I made my own template

andre104623

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI everyone it seems that Nintendo put some AP protection on this game so I don't know if sky3ds will be able to play it. Maybe sky3ds can get it to work...hopefully

Edit: I made the template and I was able to write it to the SD card but it does not show up on the homescreen and for some reason on disk writer shows EEPROM NO which is not right because all my games are yes I'm using a blue button card. Maybe I did it wrong idk I'll wait it out

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Don't share personal templates unless you don't care about getting a 002-0102 ban by using your header-shared retail cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back