Hacking Need Confirmation. Does the modchips screw with...

Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I've heard that the modchips have been messing up the voting channel. Is this true? I like that channel and it would suck if that were to happen. Is it just a date reset issue because of the battery being taken out?

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i've updated my wii twice, and the voting channel still hasnt appeared...
frown.gif

Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
alrite..so there is no effect on the voting channel what so ever? cause i heard people were having issues with it ending in 90 days instead of what its suppose to be

student69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alrite..so there is no effect on the voting channel what so ever? cause i heard people were having issues with it ending in 90 days instead of what its suppose to be

This happened to me, it has nothing to do with the mod chip. The channel just gets messed up because you pull the battery out. Its a non-issue though, to fix it just delete all data from within the channel. It will reset the channel and it will be back to normal. You might lose your voting data, but thats a small price to pay.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol at ^. But what it has been rumored is that if you remove the battery, your registered voters are still registered, just what you vote for dissapears. ie your votes are gone. (possible way of gaming the system?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey