Need comment on buying M3 DS Real vs Others

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by rickshaw888, Oct 21, 2007.

1. rickshaw888
    OP

rickshaw888 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    Canada
    Hi. Just got my NDSL and I need to get myself a flash card. Initially, I was looking R4 (which seems like an easy decision when I was getting into this business) and was really to order one but I got busy for over a week. But when I got back to look at different website that talks about, I now question my initial decision. Now there is the new version of SuperCard DS1 (v3), and the english version of M3 DS Real is now out. Now where I need help.

BTW, the Acekard looks very good but no where to be found. Same as the CycloDS Evo.

If I go with the M3 DS Real, will it be a better choice than going with the other 2 of my choices (SCDS1v3 and R4) above? This is my first time to buy such a device and have zero clue on features.

Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Keep them coming so I can order one soon.

Thanks,

Rick..

2. rickshaw888
    OP

rickshaw888 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    Canada
  3. rickshaw888
    OP

rickshaw888 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    Canada
    So you ordered from DX (DealExtreme)? Should I order this one compare to my other 2 choices?

Thanks!

4. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    He is a reviewer, so he can take free samples.

5. rickshaw888
    OP

rickshaw888 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    Canada
    Hehe. I guess I am asking the right person for help. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice