Need carrying case

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by nloding, Nov 10, 2006.

1. nloding
    OP

nloding GBAtemp Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    United States
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    What I'm looking for is a travel case for my DS Lite, that needs to carry everything. Has to have protective storage for the DS itself, somewhere to store a game library, room for the power cables, earphones, USB cables, etc. Everything I would need. My mom decided I needed this:

http://videogames.barnesandnoble.com/searc...885935275&Itm=6

And bought me the Starter Kit, which doesn't come with the larger Travel Case part of it. This is exactly what I'm looking for but can't find anywhere to buy.

I don't need anything expensive, I don't need anything that looks beautiful -- I just need raw functionality. I did some searching on the forums here and I could only find topics on protective cases for the DS -- not something like what the link above is.

Anyone know where to get that damn thing? Anyone have any other suggestions on a kit like that?

THANKS!

2. dimsum411

dimsum411 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2006
    United States
    dark side of the moon
  3. nloding
    OP

nloding GBAtemp Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    United States
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    Thank you!

I searched and searched and searched -- but I don't have a Fry's anywhere near me so I never thought to look there.

Much appreciated. While it's not the best case from what I've seen, it's cheap and all I need.

4. nloding
    OP

nloding GBAtemp Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    United States
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    dimsum411 -- I actually just tried to order that bag, and it's apparently on pre-order only!!

Argh!

Anyone else know of anywhere it's available?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice