Gaming Need blank saves for Bit.Trip games

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems Bit.Trip Runner and Bit.Trip Fate both need saves to be able to use them from Triiforce. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

(Oh, and I am aware that I could just install it from Wad Manager, but I'm wondering if there's a resource for this sort of thing. It's not the end of the world if the answer is no, though.)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Use either mighty channels instead of triiforce. Even running it once will create the savegame you need.

(note: for bit.trip fate, you'll have to wait till beta4...or create the following files yourself:
00010001\57424645\data\savefile.dat (192 bytes)
00010001\57424645\data\banner.bin (61.600 bytes)

...perhaps the game works with just empty files)

You can try it with uloader as well, but you'll need to (temporary) move your emulated nand folder to :\nand\ before running it.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...before I read your suggestion, Wever, I ran Fate and Runner as installed channels. They seem to have successfully created the save, but I'm still having the same problem with it freezing after the health and safety screen when run through Triiforce MRC.

Why is this...?

Edit: Switched to Mighty Channels, it works now. However, a ton of the images are still missing. It's bugging me pretty bad.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wolvenreign said:
Hmm...before I read your suggestion, Wever, I ran Fate and Runner as installed channels. They seem to have successfully created the save, but I'm still having the same problem with it freezing after the health and safety screen when run through Triiforce MRC.

Why is this...?
Well...because when installed as a channel, it creates the savegame files on your wii nand, not on your emulated nand. I bet that if you dumped your nand now, you'd find the files I mentioned earlier at the correct location.
smile.gif

...but then again, I see you found mighty channels, so it doesn't matter anymore now.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse