Need best video live

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by bradzx, Sep 3, 2012.

Sep 3, 2012

Need best video live by bradzx at 5:58 PM (396 Views / 1 Likes) 8 replies

1. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    When I use Xsplit for video live to my friend who like see me play game and it start lagging sound on emulator. How I can stop annoying lagging sound? I need better video live with no lagging sound.

1 person likes this.
  2. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Turn down the quality settings you're streaming at. Set it to Fast/Veryfast/Superfast and turn down the bitrate and/or quality setting (the numbers from 1 to 10, with 10 being highest quality and 1 being the lowest).

Either your Internet can't deal with the bitrate you're streaming at, or your computer can't encode the video quick enough at the settings you've set.

edit: wait, the sound is lagging for you? Your computer sucks and probably isn't powerful enough to stream whilst playing video games. Turn down the quality settings anyway because this might help with xsplit using less CPU.

You can also try the Adobe Flash Media Encoder software, but it'll probably still make you lag.

3. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    *sighs* Man I need buy highest internet speed and highest computer system. Everytime I get laptop or computer, they never get better. Where I can find the best computer or laptop system than store have? Only I see at store is sucka**.

4. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    Your PC needs to be somewhat beefy to stream live video. Especially at higher resolutions. Remember that your PC needs to encode the video and audio at what format you chose on the fly, and beam it out to whatever site you chose. Not to mention the processing power that your emulator of choice is using.

Edit in reply to above: Didn't you rent a laptop that was severely underpowered?

1 person likes this.
  5. Law

United Kingdom
    Oh right. Also bradzx turn down the resolution that xsplit is using. Set it to something low like 640x480. Also set it to VeryFast/SuperFast in the channel settings, this will help. Also try putting the Quality at 3 or 4, this will make xsplit use less CPU. Put the bitrate around 300 to 400 for video and the audio bitrate at 96.

6. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    I gave to my mom.

Law - I change the setting and it smooth and not lagging at all. Btw, they don't have very fast/ super fast.

7. Law

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

Sure it does. Or maybe it's not in the free version (Mine is a cracked copy).

And just for reference, slower makes it look better in exchange for more CPU power and probably more stream delay.

8. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    Oh I miss that. i have it for Ustream and I change to very fast for default setting. At least on ( ).

9. ComeTurismO

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    Something tells me, you own a crappy computer with a crappy internet connection!
    Anyway, Do as @[member=Law] said.