Hacking Need assistance: Sig Patcher for Eshop or downloadable items.

JanoriaCorven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I.... dont know what to do here. I only just managed to add a few extra games with the Wii U. But now i want to add items like the entire megaman collection, and freedom planet.

i get to the downloading part, and it says something about a sig patch.

Can anyone lead me to a thread, or be able to tell me how best to do this?.

JanoriaCorven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
at an earlier install attempt, yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the haxchi channel installed with HB App Store. I'm getting Mocha through the HB App Store. every time i load up Mocha CFW and press A, it goes back to the menu and shows "Preparing". but then returns to normal Wii U menu.

JanoriaCorven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh. lol. so it should just return to the wii u home menu? Awesome.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is it meant to just perpetually show the Wii U Menu logo? or is that downloading the sig patches?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a bug with mocha where you're trying to load redNAND and it can't find it. that will cause infinite loading. you can change this in the config.txt. it's redNAND=0 in the file.

Reactions: JanoriaCorven

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might check if the ticket exists by using tik2sd. the title id can be found on that wiibrew site I believe. it's an alternative to the title key site. however, it contains no tickets (just title ids), so it's probably okay to mention it on here.

Last edited by godreborn,
Reactions: JanoriaCorven

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
It's always worth pointing out that Haxchi is also a cfw so no need for Mocha if you already have Haxchi. You just need to boot Haxchi into cfw mode by holding the assigned button while it boots. Nothing wrong with Mocha, it has some useful benefits but you will probably never use any of them. A lot of people just don't know how to use Haxchi and have no idea that it's a cfw all by itself.

JanoriaCorven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i think haxchi is taken over by HBL. i dont know how or why.... but whenever i try and INSTALL haxchi, it just goes to the main menu... and when i go back into the haxchi channel, it just forces me over to the HBL.

so in essence, all i have now to work with is Mocha... that and a few sig patch tools >:3. i've noticed that not every game will work with a single sig patch, i have to use a multitude of sig patch tools. 3 so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol