need ar code or trainer for super robot taisen og 1n2

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by orion001, Jun 7, 2008.

1. orion001
    OP

orion001 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2007
    Angola
    can some one pls direct me to a site or give me a code or trainer for duper robot taisen og 1n2? i was trying to converter some gs an CB codes but they dont seem to work. if any one has one can u pls share it? tnx in adnvance for anyone who will kindly grant my request. [​IMG]

2. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    I tried but I couldn't get any codes to work. If I were you I'd just copy over the saves, run VBA, add in all the cheats and migrate the save back to your cart.

3. Jack-Of-Trades

Jack-Of-Trades GBAtemp Fan

Apr 21, 2008
    United States
    How to do what Xcalibur Said pretty self explinatory but some people can't figure it out so i might as well post "how"

Using SRT:OG1 as an example
    Use GBATA (I use the EZ4 Client though) to get the save settings "save type" box in this case it's
    "FLASH512_V130 (512Kbit)" So set first option in VBA to Flash to find the closest setting for the file size take the second part "512" and divide it by 8 which is 64KB If your size isn't available use the next highest in VBA

So with VBA Set to Flash- Flash 64K it will use the .sav file correctly as a battery file

then you can add gameshark codes (ones that perm set a stat Such as money) the save it and import the save file back to your cart

Sorry if above was obvious

4. orion001
    OP

orion001 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2007
    Angola
    ok ill try it out. tnx alot. [​IMG]

just tried it out and it works tnx alot. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice