Bowser-jr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Network-Adapter-Networks/dp/B002RS7NB2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It is concerning this product above that I'm considering buying. My xbox360 is hooked up via a very long ethernet cable. My parents don't like how my cable is pretty much running from one end of the house to the other. So, I figure this might be my solutions. I have read the amazon reviews and such and this device seems to be a hit or miss. Now my Router is just a b/g one; it doesn't have wireless N. Will this 360 Wireless N adapter work for my 360 (i have the non-slim version)? Will it connect to my Router? Am I going to face Wireless Issues (like with my wireless controllers/devices, etc)? Please and Thank you for the info.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.amazon.co..._pr_product_top

It is concerning this product above that I'm considering buying. My xbox360 is hooked up via a very long ethernet cable. My parents don't like how my cable is pretty much running from one end of the house to the other. So, I figure this might be my solutions. I have read the amazon reviews and such and this device seems to be a hit or miss. Now my Router is just a b/g one; it doesn't have wireless N. Will this 360 Wireless N adapter work for my 360 (i have the non-slim version)? Will it connect to my Router? Am I going to face Wireless Issues (like with my wireless controllers/devices, etc)? Please and Thank you for the info.
It shouldn't have any problems connecting, but depending on how far away it is from the router (within 30 feet is recommended), it may have a weak signal. If it is close enough though, you should be fine.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I was looking at products that let you plug an ethernet cord from the router into some adapter that plugs into the wall outlet. If the two rooms are connected with the same wiring (IE the same breaker) you can plug in another adapter into the wall outlet, from there into your x-box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte