Homebrew Need advise on installing Just Dance DLC Wads

Gorkensnorkel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried reading some of the other threads but a few are outdated and some I just couldn't make sense of. What I am wondering is if it is possible to install the Just Dance DLC Wads onto my Wii and get them to work correctly. Currently I am using USB Loader GX for launching games and its been a long time since I installed Wads and stuff so I have forgotten quite a bit. Any advise would be appreciated, thanks.

JuanMena

Old Skull ☠️
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried reading some of the other threads but a few are outdated and some I just couldn't make sense of. What I am wondering is if it is possible to install the Just Dance DLC Wads onto my Wii and get them to work correctly. Currently I am using USB Loader GX for launching games and its been a long time since I installed Wads and stuff so I have forgotten quite a bit. Any advise would be appreciated, thanks.
Download the DLC wads, and use any Wad Manager to install them. It doesn't matter which loader you use, it will read correctly the DLC files as they're installed on the Wii's Memory.

Sidenote: I'm not sure if I should link you to a Wad Manager download as I believe goes against rules. But a quick Google search will help you find what you need.

Reactions: Gorkensnorkel

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Dont forget to dump the keys from your console to make the dlc work with a bogus wad if you plan to load the dlc from sd card. Some Just Dance DLC WADs online are chuncked together making it a big size file, impossible to install on the ridiculous 512 mb Wii memory.

Here is the tutorial to install DLC content on SD Card:
https://github.com/DarkMatterCore/wad2bin

Reactions: Gorkensnorkel
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: What.