Need advices on buying a New 3DS XL Majora's Mask

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Amadren, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Amadren
    OP

Amadren SOMEBODY ONCE

Dec 21, 2014
    France
    Paris, France
    Hi,

I found a New 3DS XL MM for 220€, brand new and sealed in my local reseller. I wanted to know if I can sell it for a good price (I already saw it at 350-400€) and in a low time. I don't even need it it would only be to resell it.

2. rufuszombot

rufuszombot Assassin

Apr 13, 2010
    United States
    The Moon
    That's a pretty scum bag move, if you ask me. I never re sell my stuff for that much mark up, it's a shitty tactic.

3. jefffisher

jefffisher GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 17, 2006
    United States
    going on ebay i'm going to go with a definite no on that one, i don't think you'll be able to get even 300 probably closer to 250 if you use ebay or amazon after fees and such you'll be losing money, i don't know what you use in france but if you can find it for that price other people probably can too.
    you'll have to charge someone a whole lot more just to make a little bit of money it's not nice and practically not even profitable.

4. Ericzander

Ericzander I used hax to get yellow name

pip Reporter
    Feb 28, 2014
    United States
    Grand Line
    Tossing aside the "morality" of it which really just boils down to you... I don't think it'll be very profitable at any rate.

5. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    If its 9.2 or below then it's worth a pretty penny. Otherwise I wouldn't bother