Hacking Need advice on what to do with my xbox360

itouchcow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I need help please.

Back in December 2012, Microsoft was giving a deal on Xbox 360 at $99 cash and you were required to subscribe to Xbox Live for 24 months. So I bought that deal.

Anyway I failed to make payment afterward and Microsoft suspended my account permanently.

Anyway after 9 months, I called Microsoft back and they told me even If I agree to pay the $250 to turn back on the account, they wouldn't be able to accept the cash because the system turned off my account permanently (some bullshhh).

So now every time I turn on my console, it immediately says this console cannot be played and because I do not have an active subscription on my account. I can't even get into the console settings to view like time/console info.

Is my Xbox 360 still hackable so that I can at least play off line game? Microsoft is just stupid as hell I'm telling you.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That.... certainly is odd..

Hmm... what happens if you disconnect the LAN cable/Wifi and go to system settings?
(I actually never heard of a console not working when it's not connected...)

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sure, your xbox can be RGHed, but after that u never be able to connect with live. u can use LINK (with games support system link, u can see the list of games here link.jqe360.com)
I have rgh console, so i don't know how works orig console...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)