Hacking Need a Tester please!!

2GOOD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys i finally done my first inject, its the only game i want but i'm to scared to test it myself, So someone would be willing to test it out for me that would be great, Its a Inject of StarOcean for Snes i can PM you the link for you want i really want this game

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its either you brick-proof yourself and test it yourself, or you dont bother playing/releasing it.

You werent scared to make it, so test it yourself.

If it bricks the person you give it to, what would make other people want to download from you (if you were to release it)?

Thats how the vast majority of homebrew apps work. People test their own programs first, then when it works, they let others beta test it even further.

Who knows, it could be a homebrew killing app you send the other person, you only have 2 posts and we dont know you that well. I understand that post count isnt everything, but I still dont trust you.

Yes, Im a jerk! But thats how it is.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With no modchip:

Firmware 3.2U, with Starfall Installed, with Twilight Princess + Twilight Hack, with Wad Manager on the SD Card = Brick Proof from bad wad installs.

With a modchip: Autobooting Wad Manager = Brick Proof from bad wads.

Im not testing anything even though I am brick proof.

You go brick proof yourself and test it yourself.

Besides, you will only brick if you mess around with the Banner/Icon/Sound.

You said you just did a simple inject, well its just a simple inject. Just install that inject.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rather than have it as a channel...why not use an emulator to play it on your Wii?

snes9x is a perfectly good emulator that can play that game perfectly. Why not use it?

VC games take up valuable space. I find that only the N64/NeoGeo (Depending on how good the games are being emulated) games are the only VC games that should be channels. Everything else should be emulated so that you arent using up necessary Blocks of space.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use cIOS Downgrader 1.2 in a Wii with internet conection to upgrade to 3.2, then you install starfall...!!!
smile.gif

2GOOD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys it installed great, But now i keep getting some back screen, guess i'll need to unplug my wii for awhile, But it installed just fine, But i would like to get that system menu Corrupted thing off my screen though, any advice on that. Thanks for your help and advice, really appreciate it:)

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Like Tichinde925 said, if you did it, you test it. Get brick proof and test it. Why do you want to inject roms for snes when you can use the emulator??

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2GOOD said:
Well guys it installed great, But now i keep getting some back screen, guess i'll need to unplug my wii for awhile, But it installed just fine, But i would like to get that system menu Corrupted thing off my screen though, any advice on that. Thanks for your help and advice, really appreciate it:)

Way to not brick proof your Wii, nor go with the best preferred method: SNES Emulator (snes9x)

This right here, kids, is a lesson: When messing around with SNES VC Games, use the emulator instead!

2GOOD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well come on big shoot you talked me into installing this wad, now i'm really confused whats going on with my wii

2GOOD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm proof of a brick now, thanks

Posts merged

he said sense i'm 3.1 i can't use starfall so i tested it like he said

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum