Hacking Need a suggestion

BioHazardN00B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grow tired of my R4DS. Im looking mainly at the Supercard V3 (Unstable RTS?) and The EZ5 Plus (No Review? WTF)
If i cant get the money ill just buy an iTouchDS (Looks horrible) Let me rephrase that...

Supercard DSONE v3
or
EZ-Flash 5 Plus

I would appreciate some pros and cons for the EZ5 Plus.

BioHazardN00B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
The Supercard DS ONE's RTS is pretty stable, as stable as it is going to get on a DS at least.

The EZ Flash V Plus does have reviews, GBATemp has one, and DSDatabase's http://dsdatabase.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=882

I'd recommend the Supercard DS ONE over the EZ V, but the EZV is probably the most underated cart out there, so plenty of bashing is going to happen.

If GBATemp has one, I cant find it. And also do you know of any recent and good flashcards that support SDHC? (Just bought 4 gb MicroSDHC
biggrin.gif
)

BioHazardN00B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my supercard through gameyeeeah and now theyre giving me some bs about custom tax and the order wont go through unless i do something. Can anyone help i dont know what to do... Heres what it said... Oh and Doctor Who FTW

Please note that we've got from you when you place this order authorization to declare value on our side. You are supposed to be responsible for any custom tax may caused. You are supposed to agree with us on this point when you are ready to place order from our website. If you don't agree on the declared value, please write down here your option about it and we will declare the value according to you option. Anyway, please note that you will get a refund in case of lost according to the declared value.

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x SuperCard DSONE V3, SDHC, Real Time Save (SC_DS_ONE) = $28.95

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
just go through with it and see what happens, if something goes wrong just let us know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls