need a question answered about pokemon transfer from W/B to X/Y

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Gruntzer, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Gruntzer
    OP

Gruntzer GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2014
    Libya
    hello
    so i finally started my goal of completing my pokedex and i am having a hard time getting legendaries to get the entries on pokedex

so i was wondering, if i buy pokemon B2/W2 to play on my 3DS will i be able to transport the pokemon from them to XY ...... (( i only have 1 3DS and i own no DS ))

also i haven't played since GBA days i skipped over NDS , so please try to elaborate !

thanks in advanced

P.S: the question might have been asked alot but i was unable to find any good solid answer, all i found was to transfer from DS to 3DS , but i want to transport Pokemon using only 1 3DS

2. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    Yes you can. To transport pokemon from BW to XY you need to download a 3DS app (Poketransfer, which you can download from Pokebank) that reads the BW save data, then stores the Pokemon online. After that you can take out BW, put in XY and transfer the mons to that. No need for another (3)DS.

3. aos10

aos10 look at me,shitposting about GW,i am so cool

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    here what i did to complete my pokedex
    i download every missing pokemon from gen 1-5 from pokecheck as PKM files ( you must be ware of the hacked pokemon ) , because download them from the fakeGTS will take from you too much time,,,too much
    then , used a save back up device to get the save file from Black 2 like NDS adapter plus or R4 save dungle , edit the save to add every pokemon you want to the box
    by drag and drop
    return the save to the cartridge
    and you are done

please check every pokemon before you download them, if they hacked, they won't get through the Bank

4. Gruntzer
    OP

Gruntzer GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2014
    Libya
    thank you guys :)