MarcusSGD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi at all,

I do have both the new games Pearl and Diamond and need the key item Oaks letter, which is not available anymore, after the event is gone.. could someone help me with two pokemon for mine and my girlfriends game, wearing the item (did this with pksm on the DS line in the past)?

Thank you :)

BR,

Marcus

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi at all,

I do have both the new games Pearl and Diamond and need the key item Oaks letter, which is not available anymore, after the event is gone.. could someone help me with two pokemon for mine and my girlfriends game, wearing the item (did this with pksm on the DS line in the past)?

Thank you :)

BR,

Marcus

Can't trade key item.

• Haha
Reactions: Plazorn

MarcusSGD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The problem is, that i have the switch lite and current firmware.. i do know pkhex but do not have hacked system(s).. and I traded pokemon with key items on it with my 3DS to get the items in DS games

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is, that i have the switch lite and current firmware.. i do know pkhex but do not have hacked system(s).. and I traded pokemon with key items on it with my 3DS to get the items in DS games

You must be confusing it with regular item, key items can't be traded.

MarcusSGD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No.. pksm can do it. Give a pkmn a bike or the oaks letter in the older games as carrying item nd trade the pkmn to the other game. Made this several times..

MarcusSGD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought the lites are not hackable without sx core things? But I do not know mich about hacking switches.. I only have a 3ds with all the apps and hacks i want :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20220927_153046.jpg

As you can see Oaks Letter ain't part of the held item list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: