Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
haddad said:
FAIRY TAIL

better than naruto and bleach, even though i was a hardcore fan of naruto and bleach. When i started naruto and bleach i was like ":D" and when i was mid-way in i was like ":)" now i'm all like ":/" .

When i started Fairy Tail i was like "
biggrin.gif
" then like ";D" and i'm still like ":DDD".

My recommendation list will be: (in that particular order)

1)Full-Metal Alchemist
2)Full-Metal Alchemist: Brother-hood
3)Fairy Tail

watch those and maybe you'll branch out to naruto/bleach and other anime's.

I do hope you will consider reading manga's because it is always better than watching the anime version.

Manga is the way to go.
biggrin.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sinharvest24 said:
I think it's against the rules to post links to websites.
it is xD .
just a simple read manga online off of google can give you numerous sites
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Sephi @ Nov 2 2010, 11:14 PM) soul eater is quite good.
i second this .

but i read the manga >_>
apparently, the soul eater anime drifted off and stopped following the manga line .

a few i am currently into:
- Soul Eater
- Bleach
- Naruto
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- One Piece

in terms of anime, try watching Angel Beats and Code Geass .

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Haibane Renmei
It's about a group of people called 'Haibane'. They have some dream and wake up and hatch from a giant egg. Some time later, they sprout tiny wings and gain a halo. They live until they disappear one day. They, like the rest of the town's inhabitants, can't leave town. It's a slice of life story...sort of.

Fairy Tail
It's kind of like One Piece with magic. It helps that the artist of One Piece draws for Fairy Tail, as well.

Elfen Lied
It's about a girl with horns who has weird invisible arm-things. That about sums it up.

Angelic Layer
It's about people buying dolls, dressing them up, and throwing them on some weird table called a 'layer'. People put on weird helmet things and they can control their dolls with their mind as long as the dolls are on the layers. It's totally epic, actually.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....So I suppose you're into mystery/Gore anime....

Well, the Umineko anime is actually referred to as Higurashi No Kaori Ni (or higurashi when they cry) so if you search for that you'll find the anime sooner.

As for my reccomendations, Definetely Code Geass and Code Geass R2, and BLACK JACK.

The creator of manga (Tezuka) made black jack, and it's about this unlicensed doctor who operates on people, sometimes those with slightly paranormal diseases.

It's MUCH better than it sounds.

It's actually one of the few darker animes that's isn't as much of a continuing series than a series of different half-hour or hour-long stories; you could probably watch the episodes in any order and not spoil much.

Anyways, give em a go.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Splych said:
sinharvest24 said:
I think it's against the rules to post links to websites.
it is xD .
just a simple read manga online off of google can give you numerous sites
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Sephi @ Nov 2 2010, 11:14 PM) soul eater is quite good.
i second this .

but i read the manga >_>
apparently, the soul eater anime drifted off and stopped following the manga line .
It didn't so much 'drift off' as vary slightly, plus, it's a hell of a lot shorter.
in terms of anime, try watching Angel Beats and Code Geass .
Yeah, Angel Beats! and Code Geass are awesome.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone suggested it, but One Piece is quite unique. If you watch the first 50 episodes and like what you see you'll be hooked for life.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife and I are currently into Project Arms. 52 episodes of awesome. (My second time watching, her first. She loves it, and its been so long that its almost new to me again.)

Trinity Blood is good if you want something newer.

And if you don't care about new or old, The Legend of Black Heaven is awesome. Short, but good.

I have to agree with Fullmetal Alchemist. Also, Witchblade, Devil May Cry, and Desert Punk are also good. (All of which are on Netflix streaming BTW.
happy.gif
)

But Project Arms is definitely my #1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: