Need a lot of help with pictures for Ntag Amiibo

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by spectral, May 15, 2018.

1. spectral
    OP

spectral GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2012
    I bought some 28mm Ntag discs and flashed some Amiibo to them no problem. However I am completely useless when it comes to art and photo editing, I am just completely lost and have no idea how or where to begin, which is annoying as I can't help feel putting a picture on them should be the easy part. But I have no idea what software to use, how to size them correctly or even how to get more than one picture per page. Please help.

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    Last edited by how_do_i_do_that, May 16, 2018
  3. tastymeatball

tastymeatball GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2016
    Germany
  4. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    As to what specific amiibo art he wants, he never said what art he wanted.

I couldn't find that thread to the link you posted. I don't have a PVC laminator to do my own so I considered this mostly low priority to remember.

5. spectral
    OP

spectral GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2012
    I'll have a look through the links. I have already had a look round and the problem is almost all the pre-made stuff is for cards and I have no idea how to edit it to small and circular. I dont have a laminator either, however the tags I bought have adhesive on one side, I am just going print them out and stick them on. I dont really need them to look amazing, I just want to be able to tell what they are and be a little bit less ghetto than me writing the name on them with a pen.