Need a little help with my n3ds xl

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by JRDad1, Jan 16, 2016.

1. JRDad1
    OP

JRDad1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2008
    United States
    Hello, so I'll start with my back story. I first hacked my o3DS xl when the first Ironfall hack released. I believe I was on 9.9, and then updated my firmware with Nintendo's system update without uninstalling anything .

Now that the new Ironfall hack has released, I tried to re-hack my system but continuously get stuck on the web browser exploit (it'll go back to the home menu and restart the system).

I am currently on a n3ds XL, firmware version 10.3 and have tried clearing my cookies and history. I also am using an original Ironfall download, so I didn't re download from the eshop recently or update to 1.1.

Do I need to go clean up my card before I can rehack my system? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. NekoMichi

NekoMichi Retro Collector

Jun 4, 2015
    Minus World
    Connect your micro SD card to your PC, and look for the webkit payload file on the root. If it's there, delete it, then place the card back into the 3DS, clear cookies and history in the browser and try again. I think the payload has to be re-made when you update.

3. JRDad1
    OP

JRDad1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2008
    United States
    I did delete everything except the smea home brew starter file. Do I need a 3dsx file or cia file too or was that included in the homebrew starter zip?

4. JRDad1
    OP

JRDad1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2008
    United States
    Blumpkin??