Hacking Need a little help with my m3 zero card

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi guys. It's been a long time since i used my m3 zero card. I remember using it and play ds games on my 3ds. But then i updated my 3ds and stop using my flash card. Today i got my girlfriends NDS Lite and tried to use my flashcard . When i put the m3zero in the DS lite it shows me a Nemo icon wich is correct. But my sd card is lost and i tried to use another one. The bad thing is that i forgot how to use the card and i could not load anything, all i got after i pushed the Nemo icon was a black screen. So i decided to upgrade my card and read some manuals. After a little research i formated my sd card, then i downloaded a folder called SYSTEM and F_CORE.dat . I put this into my sd card and then i put my sd card into my m3 zero card. Finally i pluged my m3 zero in a usb port. It supposed to be flashing but all i get is a steady red light. No flashing.... After 5 minutes i unpluged the card from the usb and tried to put it in my DS Lite to see what happens. Now my NDs does not recognise the card. i see no Nemo icon anymore.

Please can someone tell me what can i do ? I really need this to work. Thaks in advance and sorry for my bad english .

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Ultimate_Flashcart_Download_Index#M3i_Zero

You can try and reflash the cart back to a lower version, if you need a new FCORE, you can download it from file trip.

http://filetrip.net/m3 zero

Make sure you know what hardware version of your m3 zero card you have. If you have the FCORE for the M3i Zero GMP-Z003 and used it on a M3i Zero, you likely bricked it.

If you have to download any specific files in the event that you can unbrick your M3 zero:
http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

Make sure you use files you find under "M3/G6 DS Real and M3i Zero"

Last edited by how_do_i_do_that,
Reactions: BootsLoader

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
The last FCORE for the GMP-Z003 uses a nds patcher, meaning you don't use the usb adaptor to update your flashcart. You might have soft bricked it using the usb adaptor. To try and fix your issue, you will need another flashcart to start the patching process. If you don't have another flashcart to use, your likely screwed for the time being.

If would have been better to just load the last version of the sakura system files.

Updating the FCORE is like updating your PC BIOS, you only update it only when you got a problem with something.

Last edited by how_do_i_do_that,

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hmmmm i don't have other flashcart. That means that it is dead for me right? I got another R4 SDHC dual core flashcart. That flashcart shows me the Squarepants icon when i put it in my DS. But is stuck on loading screen when i launch the app. Maybe because the SD card inside it is empty. I did a post on R4 threat but still no answer. I am sorry but i am a little noob with the flashcart stuff :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night