Hacking Need a little help with Firmwares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameTai1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so here's the thing, first off I have a M3iZero GMP-003, I know it's not compatible with certain firmware. I have researched quite a few firmwares out there, and found that you guys have a topic for a "quad/quint-boot" A.K.A http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=209400

Is there any actual tutorial on how to do this or is it even compatible?

Maybe a quick type up?

Also what is the best firmware that most people use with the M3iZero? I've heard WoodM3 but I can't find any links? + I saw the "WoodM3 and autoboot" topic and wanted to try that but the download links were removed? Any help would be appreciated. ^-^

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here in Catboy's signature you can get his quad-boot with tutorial, or you can get the official latest firmware (Sakura and Touchpod dual-boot) with the newest cheat database he put in it . Catboy's quadboot is more up-to-date than dsrules' that you linked (plus it has a good tutorial), however I'm not sure if it has the latest Sakura in it, you'll have to wait for him.
smile.gif
I think it should though, because the post was edited on Nov 9, so it should be the latest.
biggrin.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright everything you need is right there, just extract the files and copy the system files dirctly to the root of your card.
Both the M3 Quad-Boot and the Temp. Sakura below it are up to date and easy enough to install.
I would not suggest using that firmware since it is not up to date where as mine is.
As for booting into the extra firmwares click on the iSakuREAL button and either hold Y or X, or just click on the defaultx.nds or defaulty.nds well in iSakuREAL.
Well in the updated Sakura you need a Slot2 card for ram and you hit either X or Y when those two are high-lighted.

Also there really was no need to make a thread about this, please anymore questions about my firmwares, leave them in the proper location here or shoot me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night