Hacking Need a iTouchDS

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You need moonshell or other media players to play music/movies.
Just put your mp3 files in a folder and run it through moonshell.

11gardir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Download the firmware from http://www.itouchds.com/
You will need moonshell (which you can find easily on gbatemp) to play videos and mp3s. To convert your videos to the .dpg format, you will need super (http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html). Look through the homebrew news section of the forum (essentially an archive of the homebrew releases news) to find the best homebrew to put on your card - don't worry about DLDI patching or anything, the cart handles that for you.

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
wrong! i mean.. right, sort of.. you should put the iTouch/M3 Sakura Dual Boot v2.0 firmware found on the M3 section, and M3 Sakura has a built in media player with a clean interface. Use dpgenc to convert avi, mpg, and wmv files to dpg which is the best video format for the ds. Just drag and drop music into your micro SD Card.. blah, blah, blah.. you should have just searched the forums first!

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tKo HaXoR said:
wrong! i mean.. right, sort of.. you should put the iTouch/M3 Sakura Dual Boot v2.0 firmware found on the M3 section, and M3 Sakura has a built in media player with a clean interface. Use dpgenc to convert avi, mpg, and wmv files to dpg which is the best video format for the ds. Just drag and drop music into your micro SD Card.. blah, blah, blah.. you should have just searched the forums first!

I didnt mention the dual boot because this will happen...

QUOTE(confuzzle @ Aug 31 2008, 07:23 PM) Hey tKo you released a iTouchDS Sakura right? that one can play movies/music?

More questions... And tko is right, research before asking for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse